Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Sales Representative - Toledo, OH
If you feel you are an “A” player Sales Professional and not an order taker then FlexPAC is the place for you. Currently looking for qualified candidates in the Toledo, Ohio area.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- New Business Growth
- Account retention & penetration
- Represent and promote all product and service vertical
- Maintain active Pipeline
- Learn and “own” FlexPAC’s Sales Process
- Discovery (pain/budget/decision)
- Return Report (presentation)
- Validation (demo/trial/analysis)
- Strategic Rollout (implementation)
- VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) for existing Clients
- Achieve annual sales and profit goals
- Utilize company CRM (SalesForce.com) as instructed
- Assist in preparing and delivering Contribution Partnership reviews to the top 20% of the client base.
- Collaborate on creating & working a Prospecting Plan
- Actively maintain a “30 days to close” pipeline report
- Own client pricing strategy and maintain DDI customer order
- Support and promote primary supplier programs
Sales Manager - Elkhart, IN
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Sales Manager to lead, manage, and hold accountable a team of sales representatives. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader who can lead by example, coach and mentor their team, and ensure sales goals and growth targets are consistently achieved. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for overseeing sales margin, addressing dead stock issues, managing stock requests, executing consolidation plans, and promoting salesperson development. If you have a strong sales background, exceptional leadership skills, and a proven track record in sales management, we would love to hear from you.
– Lead by example and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
– Ensure personal accountability by following through on commitments.
– Coach and mentor sales representatives to enhance their performance and professional development.
– Manage daily tasks and prioritize workload efficiently.
– Conduct necessary conversations with direct reports to address their needs and concerns effectively.
– Cultivate strong relationships with direct reports to foster a positive and productive work environment.
Sales Goals & Growth:
– Collaborate with sales representatives to establish goals for the upcoming year.
– Review sales goals monthly and offer necessary support to keep sales representatives on track.
– Identify strengths and weaknesses in performance and develop strategies to improve results.
– Review margin performance on a weekly basis.
– Analyze individual sales representatives’ performance against company averages and take appropriate action.
– Develop strategies to increase margins or remove low-margin items and customers.
– Address vulnerable margins to prevent further erosion.
– Provide explanations for margin performance and develop plans for improvement when questioned.
– Review and classify deadstock on a monthly basis.
– Identify items that have not moved in 60 days and implement plans to eliminate stock or improve turnover.
– Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure effective execution of dead stock plans.
– Approve stock inventory based on company guidelines and business needs.
– Ensure timely release of stock within 30 days.
– Prioritize good business opportunities that are profitable or align with strategic objectives.
– Work with sales representatives to execute consolidation plans.
– Provide guidance and assistance in customer-level discussions.
– Establish timelines for completion and follow up accordingly.
– Ensure sales representatives have necessary tools and resources.
– Coordinate communication between sales, purchasing, and customer service departments.
– Own and promote the FlexPAC Sales Process.
– Coach sales representatives on identifying opportunities and providing evidence.
– Familiarize sales representatives with the sales process and assist in prospecting and account strategy development.
– Support sales calls when required, and provide training on available tools and resources.
– Facilitate discussions on account risks and red flags.
Our Purpose and Core Values
To make everything we touch better. Our customers, our people, and our community.
Started in 1985 by Mark Dinwiddie, FlexPAC now boasts 4 locations and a myriad of product lines.