With the increased scrutiny of a desiring consumer, the food processing industry must stay on top of an ever-changing game. Our clients expect FlexPAC to keep them apprised of all market developments and innovation in the packaging world that can positively impact their business.
- Extend a product’s shelf life
- Reduce labor costs
- Increase productivity through package line reconfiguration
- Eliminate unnecessary packaging costs
- Utilize sustainable alternatives
- Optimize your supply chain
We have helped customers develop food sanitation programs that will enhance quality and reduce overall cost in many types of food processing facilities.
Our Facility Solutions department works with your management team to provide products and testing, that improves food safety, by performing the following:
- SSOP review & structure
- Inspection services
- ATP testing
- On-Site Generation (OSG) systems
- Internal preventive maintenance programs
- Food sanitation training courses
- Customized 5-S for closets and store rooms
Additionally, slips, trips, and falls can often create ongoing pains for workers involved in food processing due to wet floors and sanitation protocols.
FlexPAC offers assessment tools, product solutions, and services to help employers prevent injuries. Furthermore, compliance assistance is offered by FlexPAC’s team of Solutions Providers including fall protection assistance, lockout/tagout, GHS compliance, and many other key safety and health needs.
Our Safety department has an endless array of products and solutions for anything you need. We’re able to resolve and prevent injuries with:
- FDA/USDA compliant product options and prevention tools
- Ergonomic solutions – matting, lift assist, material handling, impact & vibration products
- Rooftop, mezzanine, guardrail, and fall prevention products
- Hazardous chemicals – containment, emergency response equipment, eyewash & safety showers
- Specialty personal protective equipment solutions including cut-resistant gloves and sleeves
Value Added Services
- Hazardous chemical safety training
- Industrial hygiene monitoring
- Machine safety assistance
- Safety training and programs
- First aid and emergency response programs
We understand that our equipment effects the health and well-being of many consumers, so we use a manufacturer-neutral approach to find the right equipment to meet your standards.
- Increase your processing yield
- Perform on-demand service to minimize your downtime and lost line production
- Reduce bottlenecks in your process and increase productivity
- Increase your line speed and speed to market
- Reallocate and reduce your labor costs